KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's KTM of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a terrible time finding any ktm power part not for a dirt bike anywhere in USA. Everything out of stock KTM power parts websites give me part numbers well that useless if You can order anything from them. I am at a loss here I knew a euro bike would be more difficult but out of 8 things all are on back order. Would love any advice at all pretty please:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's nice and all that but if your can't order any kind of defeats the purpose of my post. Also that site only does dirt bikes mine is a 890 dukeR so anyone that can help please let me know thank you.

·
Registered
2016 690 Duke
7 Posts
Maybe you missed it but there's a small global event going on that's affected industry in general. Everything is backordered.

Reactions: IDTrav

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah... RMATVMC will let you order things even if on back order. They'll ship them when they get them. I've had very good luck personally... just some things take longer than others.

·
Registered
19' 1290 SAS
45 Posts
When I was in the Aprilia mode I found parts in the UK, Italy and even Australia. Consolidated and had some friends in various countries ship them. Sometimes it was a pain and sometimes (most of the time) I was able to get a treasure trove of parts for very reasonable even after shipping. I went a little overboard on buying stuff - LOL. I do recall that parcel post from the UK to the US was an absolute bargain comparatively speaking. So you might look to KTM forms in UK and parts shops there - you might easily find what you are after. Just an Idea if you are killing time anyway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the inputs I will give that a try tonday see what I can find. I knew if I waited long enough not everyone would be a smart *** and actually try an assist so thank you:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts