KTM Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team - has any one removed the stock indicators yet and replaced them.

I have just ordered a set of Motogadget mo.Blaze Pin LED Indicator Black. They apparently screw into the top rear subframe bolt - replaces the screw. Very very small and flush.
Not sure what the connectors are yet, hopefully a direct fit, if not then more modifications.

The number plate will have to go under neath the subframe.

Any thoughts or ideas on install?
Link is below for the parts -

www.moorespeedracing.co.uk/motorcycles-indicators/motogadget-moblaze-pin-led-indicator-black.html

·
Premium Member
2021 1290 Super Duke R (Black)
91 Posts
I installed a set of Ledperf sequential indicators, but I also had to order Rizoma loom adapters and small plastic brackets, but the overall fit and quality is perfect.
You got videos or pictures?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like the front ones for sure! I went with the NRC rear tail section with turn signals and the 360 fork tube fronts. but I have to say if the fronts don’t look good I’ll ditch them and go with your set up. Very nice man!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I asked people's opinions in the other LED thread (I have a set of the LEDPerf sequential AND the Euro OEMs here, and am debating which to install), and the consensus there seemed to be to go with OEM. I am still undecided. I confess I like the small, mean look of the LEDPerf units, and the sequential feature is very neat.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I think maybe I'll connect one of each to a battery and see how they look. Maybe post a video.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
And you would say the brightness is comparable? "After all, safety is paramount," said the guy riding the 180 hp two-wheeled rocket ship at stupid speeds.

·
Registered
2022 KTM 890 Duke R
6 Posts
Here we are, quick vid of the Ledperf's - as bright as you need 'em.

I want to put a set of these on my 890 Duke R. I wonder if wiring adapters would be the same for the 890?
I don’t und why KTM didn’t add the emergency flashers like that to the 890 Duke? I wanted them on my bike and hoped that KTM would offer it as an option.

·
Registered
435 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts