KTM Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After E V E R Y page finishes loading, the App Store opens at a certain games page...

Getting really irritating.

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts

·
Administrator
676 Posts
Hey guys,

I do apologize for that, would you be able to provide me with some more information:

-What device are you using ( Apple or Android) - Are you using the app or a mobile browser? Please specify which version of the app (free or paid) or browser you’re using
- If possible can you get a screenshot of the ad
- The URL of the page causing the redirect

Thank you for your time :)

~ GP community support

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, stopped doing it now. Thursday, it was only every now and then; then Friday it was every time a page loaded, any page... seems to have stopped today.

iPhone 5c iOS 7, Safari... the game in the app center was called Empire or something.

Not your fault admin, I'm sure :)

·
Administrator
676 Posts
These redirects are just as annoying for us. We do not want this to happen to any users on the forum. I have an Iphone 4S and I know first hand how annoying these redirects can be on the forum.

We have reported the issue to our Ads department so they can try to put a block on these try of Ads from coming into the forum and redirecting you to the app store. Can you keep us updated on whether it gets better or worse.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seems to have been sorted, thanks.

... as always, as soon as I open my mouth to say "there's a problem" or ask "where is my package", the problem resolves.

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
CDW is an IT supply company.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts