·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
South End Valley of Fire 7/27/2019

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pegger, I like the way your ride with steady RPM and good line selection out front. No drama or wheel spinning. Yeah, I would have stopped for the little cliffs or really big boulders too but your bike seems to have a really nice sprocket/gear/powerband down low with plenty of quick power above if needed. Nice vids of a very reasonable expoloring pace.
Lee

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Pegger, I like the way your ride with steady RPM and good line selection out front. No drama or wheel spinning. Yeah, I would have stopped for the little cliffs or really big boulders too but your bike seems to have a really nice sprocket/gear/powerband down low with plenty of quick power above if needed. Nice vids of a very reasonable expoloring pace.
Lee
Thanks! I was told a story a long time ago when I was much younger by an older more experienced dirt biker! It goes like this... "Two bulls sitting on top of a hill with a long steep down hill viewing 100 cows in the valley. The very young bull turns to the much older bull and says lets run down the hill and screw one of those cows! The older bull says why don't we walk down the hill and screw them all!" Lol! His version of throttle control.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts