KTM Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Liquid Amber Power Ranger
1,388 Posts
nah isn't but a gt dancing with bitumen .... bit long but go hard incentive for the trip south mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roY-L0y9AzQ&feature=youtu.be
Hey @scrub runner I just saw this. Sorry mate didn't mean to not reply.

It is pretty motivational ..... not sure I would be aiming for 350 km fuel stops at that rate. >:)
What stuck out to me was how the drivers cleared the fast lane once he loomed up at them. Even the one who pulled out and got waved at was quick to clear the lane. Something the Qld mushroom brigade could learn from.

· Dirty Wiz
4,821 Posts
Holy smokes blokes. Auspete, you'd make Canberra in a day at that pace, number plate might have to accidentally fall off though somewhere alongs the way. Rear tyre would probably cop a pizzlin as well.

1,388 Posts
Holy smokes blokes. Auspete, you'd make Canberra in a day at that pace, number plate might have to accidentally fall off though somewhere alongs the way. Rear tyre would probably cop a pizzlin as well.
Hahahaha - only about 6 hours ride time at that rate. See that is what we do wrong in this country. >:) It is a perfect country for a proper Autobahn. Flat and long runs.

· Dirty Wiz
4,821 Posts
Hahahaha - only about 6 hours ride time at that rate. See that is what we do wrong in this country. >:) It is a perfect country for a proper Autobahn. Flat and long runs.
True, true. Wouldn't be any quicker for me though, fargin little sd wouldn't pass to many petrol stations at that speed.

1,388 Posts
True, true. Wouldn't be any quicker for me though, fargin little sd wouldn't pass to many petrol stations at that speed.
I seriously doubt I would get more than 110 - 120kms at that speed from 23 liters. Reckon you's be the same. Be stopping every half hour if the stations were 100 apart. As it is now every time you stop the frigging caravans and trucks you passed 20 minutes earlier go past again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.