KTM Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there looking to ride in KC. A friend and I rode down to plaza once and he says he has a group that goes on rides. I havent joined yet but looking to see if anyone knows any good roads in kc and anyone who wants to ride. I recently bought a used 2013 ktm duke 690, friend has a kawasaki 600cc bike. So far some of my favorite rides when the sun is shining is route 9 along train tracks that it parallels and u can see trains by river and open passing lanes, then going over bridge to downtown kc from north kc on 169 S. Anyways, good riding to everyone and let me know any worthwhile mods for the 690, not looking to spend a ton, but i think i will eventually trade for ducati 959, a ways down the road though, after i have my fun w this single cylinder for now. I also took off the 690 block style lettering on the side of the gas tank, it is kind of so-so for me, i mean i like graffiti style lettering and block lettering, just not on side of motorcycle, it just rubbed me the wrong way, so its just solid black and makes frames orange stand out more i feel. Thinking of doing my own spray art on side of it, nothing elaborate, just orange graphics to stand out on black.

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You might try posting in the Duke section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
bajadog
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing