KTM Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, All!
Resently I bought KTM EXC 250 TPI. But after assembling I got "check engine" lamp. youtube.com/watch?v=opVo8gumhBQ
I have checked all connections to all electric elements. But problem is not gone.
I bought a "gray" bike without any support.
As I understand EXC have only CAN(Hi,Low), K-Line does not supported.

As I understand our bike is support ELM327 interface, and I can read EFI error throught any OBD2 ELM327 adapter and some application like Toque.
But still I have some questions:

- Does anyone have service manual with wiring diagramm and error codes?
- It is possible to read error code without any tool. Like on some cars by blinking "check engine" lamp?
- What software I can use to remap our bike and load to it actual firmware. Where I can get it?

Thank you.

·
Full Throttle
6,309 Posts
Only the smaller service and product shops would be deep into research and design for this new bike.
Shops like slavens
https://slavensracing.com/
You have to find shops like these as they not only enjoy finding the weak links , they use them for product creation and support.Guys like these are the most valuable shops.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today I got adapter from Lonelec.
I connected throught china like elm327 bluetooth adapter, and readed error code. It was P0031 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low(Bank 1 Sensor)
I was connected O2 Sensor to connector and cleared error code. It was dissapeared.
So I made a concluded that my bike it was not flashed to the RIGHT firmware. Who used resonator whithout O2 Sensor.
And I think I have a several ways:
1. Find official dealer, who will flash ECU.
2. Find some guy, who will flash ECU.
3. Buy tunning ECU, and use it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
buenos amigos soy nuevo tengo un modelo ktm 300 tpi 2020 y se quedó sin corriente no llega chispa a la bujía y compruebo todos los componentes y están en buenas condiciones, ¿le ha pasado esto a alguien? y como ha sido resuelto? Gracias.

Translated by Moderator:
"good friends i am new i have a model ktm 300 tpi 2020 and it ran out of current no spark reaches the spark plug and i check all the components and they are in good condition, has this happened to anyone? and how has it been solved? Thank you."

Comment by Moderator:
If you start a new thread you will be more successful in getting a reply.

"Si comienza un nuevo hilo, tendrá más éxito en obtener una respuesta"

·
Super Moderator
1,296 Posts
For those who wonder (like me...) what a "grey" bike is: "Grey import vehicles are new or used motor vehicles and motorcycles legally imported from another country through channels other than the maker's official distribution system. ... Examples of such barriers include regulations preventing import or requiring costly vehicle modifications."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts