Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 99999DAAN

Votes: 7 26.9%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be no January KTM of the Month contest. Instead, 2021's previous winners battle it out for the glory to be named 2021 KTM of the Year! The only prize here is fame and an updated badge to reflect your victory over others. Voting will run throughout the month and a winner will be crowned on Friday, the 28th when the poll officially closes. Below are the previous winners. If any of them would like to post up WHY they should have your vote, I welcome them to the podium.

Good luck!

-Mike

April - @Mirage

May - @MishMashSD1290R

June - @Single assassin

July - @Andyfredrikzzon

August - @Stoney998

September - @Coopster

October - @MarineNYC

November - @snowcatxx87

December - @99999DAAN

·
Registered
624 Posts
Unbelievable group of KTM's here and am privileged to be in the company of so many Beasts. That said, it would be fantastic to be the recipient of the 2021 Bike of the Year award. I absolutely represent the KTM community when attending events and group rides. Thank you all again for the previous/current votes and here's to a safe and healthy 2022! (y)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
If this comes to a split decision between @99999DAAN and I, I'll concede because there is a lot more custom work on his bike then I have put into mine. For mine, the truly only custom made thing is an Austin exhaust that has been modified internally. There is a lower baffle where it connects to the collector as well as a shortened custom baffle up top. Some custom painted pieces to match the 2017 tank I swapped. Otherwise the rest is bolt on. I like what he did with the fuel tank to make it more dirtbike-ish, and the custom routed exhaust etc.

·
Registered
26 Posts
There will be no January KTM of the Month contest. Instead, 2021's previous winners battle it out for the glory to be named 2021 KTM of the Year! The only prize here is fame and an updated badge to reflect your victory over others. Voting will run throughout the month and a winner will be crowned on Friday, the 28th when the poll officially closes. Below are the previous winners. If any of them would like to post up WHY they should have your vote, I welcome them to the podium.

Good luck!

-Mike

April - @Mirage

May - @MishMashSD1290R

June - @Single assassin

July - @Andyfredrikzzon

August - @Stoney998

September - @Coopster

October - @MarineNYC

November - @snowcatxx87

December - @99999DAAN
Wow, those are some amazing bikes!!!