KTM Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone may have some information on KTM Twins.com, I'm unable to contact them. My last communication was with Jerome on December 23, 2019, they have charged me for two Dunlop Q3+ tires that I never received. The order was placed on November 23, never sent me any tracking numbers. I was told that the tires had not shipped yet and that UPS had lost the order, a reorder would be made.

I have made several orders throughout the years, never had any trouble. Jerome left me a contact number, it's out of service, and they are not replying to any emails.

Appreciate any current information on these guys.

Brian
502-468-7567
Louisville, KY
1290 SDR

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hoping someone may have some information on KTM Twins.com, I'm unable to contact them. My last communication was with Jerome on December 23, 2019, they have charged me for two Dunlop Q3+ tires that I never received. The order was placed on November 23, never sent me any tracking numbers. I was told that the tires had not shipped yet and that UPS had lost the order, a reorder would be made.

I have made several orders throughout the years, never had any trouble. Jerome left me a contact number, it's out of service, and they are not replying to any emails.

Brian
502-468-7567
Louisville, KY
1290 SDR
I questioned the same thing a few weeks ago. Ordered the official Powerparts tank protectors for my GT and received nothing. Originally got an email from "Nicole" advising if I had any issues then to reply to her. Replied numerous times to no avail. Called and nothing but they billed me anyway so I notified Visa to a Fraud alert. Finally received a credit from Visa and they gave their business a 'strike' to their account.

FYI I've had no problems with Rottweiler and they've been extremely receptive in ordering parts and technical advice. As far as tires go, you'd be better off with Rocky Mountain or Revzilla from a price and no hassle standpoint.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply. I normally buy my tires from Rocky Mountain, but KTM Twins black friday sale was to good to resist! I will file a Fraud complaint with Visa. And yes Rottweiler has been awesome, I have purchased lots of items for my 990 sdr and 1290 sdr. Can't wait for spring :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe KTM Twins is monitoring this web site? I told them two days ago I would file a fraud complaint, if I did not hear from them soon. Today I received an email from them, telling me they were sorry for the issues....the tires were never shipped from their supplier, and now have new supplier. I have a tracking number, tires were shipped today. Hopefully KTM Twins will provided better communication with their customers in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Brian
502-468-7567
Louisville, KY
1290 SDR

Brian
502-468-7567
Louisville, KY
1290 SDR

Brian
502-468-7567
Louisville, KY
1290 SDR
Having same problem! Ordered black tank shrouds from them and the holes don't line up. Emails go unanswered. Phone number doesn't work. Their 3rd party return won't generate a return label. Email from lady saying I can contact her back gets returned as disabled. Time to call my bank.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well - It appears that things with KTM Twins have not improved. 😥
I placed an order with them over a week ago. They promptly took my $63.99 payment from PayPal, and I received a nice prompt email from “Nichole” thanking me for my order, that a shipping tracking number would be coming “(if it hasn’t already!)”, and that I could reply to her if I have any questions at all. After a week, with no updated as to the status of my order, I attempted to respond to [email protected], and it came back as undeliverable!!! I have attempted to contact the company, with no success. I am getting ready to contact PayPal to stop payment. This company has many mixed reviews. They better get their act together, if they hope to stay in business!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I used em for the last time, for some grips.

I went through ktmpartshouse and was shipped my order of hard parts, oil gears, oil shaft and other internal engine parts - within 10 days... and they respond my emails.

Communication is the easiest of customer services many tasks, ktmtwins fail at this basic concept.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well - It appears that things with KTM Twins have not improved. 😥
I placed an order with them over a week ago. They promptly took my $63.99 payment from PayPal, and I received a nice prompt email from “Nichole” thanking me for my order, that a shipping tracking number would be coming “(if it hasn’t already!)”, and that I could reply to her if I have any questions at all. After a week, with no updated as to the status of my order, I attempted to respond to [email protected], and it came back as undeliverable!!! I have attempted to contact the company, with no success. I am getting ready to contact PayPal to stop payment. This company has many mixed reviews. They better get their act together, if they hope to stay in business!!!
did they ever reply? I ordered from them one week ago, and no responses.

·
Registered
2007 GT1000 - 2015 1299S - 2019 KTM SMC R
3 Posts
... Originally got an email from "Nicole" advising if I had any issues then to reply to her. Replied numerous times to no avail. Called and nothing but they billed me anyway so I notified Visa to a Fraud alert. Finally received a credit from Visa and they gave their business a 'strike' to their account.

FYI I've had no problems with Rottweiler and they've been extremely receptive in ordering parts and technical advice. As far as tires go, you'd be better off with Rocky Mountain or Revzilla from a price and no hassle standpoint.
New here, hi! I did a web search on "Is KTM Twins a scam" and "Is KTM Twins still in business" and this is how I found this forum.

I ordered an oil change kit for my '19 SMC R on June 22nd. Immediately got my email from "Nicole" with the same message as everyone else. Then they went dark. No replies to email, phone doesn't work.

Done with these guys. PayPal complaint going in today. Thank goodness I only spent $90 with them.

I'll deal with Rottweiler (whom I bought a mirror kit, ABS dongle and a canister elim dongle from) who was excellent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ugh. I wish I had done a little more research before ordering from these clowns. I’m a new KTM owner and KTMTwins came up at top of search results for some PowerParts I needed. Site seemed legit so didn’t question. I’ve been going through the exact experiences described here, complete with immediate charge to my CC, no updates, email from Nichole from dead address, apologies, then complete radio silence for days on end. I have already long received the parts I need from Rottweiler, AOMC and Rocky Mountain. I have disputed the Amex charge and will file a fraud report. Stay away.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I use AOMC and Motosport. AOMC... is a mixed bag. I had great experiences with them in the past(even during COVID) but the last order I placed, it took them 3 weeks and a threat of a dispute/chargeback in order for them to send out one of the multiple items I ordered.

I ordered the Powerparts seat from my SMC R which was in stock when I placed the order. As well as a 690 oil change kit that includes the filter kit and oil. I called them up and they kept saying that they 'were waiting for parts'. I asked what parts, and they said the oil. Then I informed them that I can clearly see that the filter kit and oil is in stock when ordered separately. And that the seat was in stock when I placed the order. The person on the phone informed me that the seat was literally sitting there, just waiting. While the oil change kit can't be separated since it's sold as a kit, but they were 'waiting' on the oil to come in, but was in stock according to their site. After venting my frustration and anger at why they haven't shipped out what they could ship, said person shipped out my seat which I got 3 weeks after I placed the order. I finally got my oil change kit yesterday, after nearly 4 weeks since I placed the order.

It was a frustrating experience to say the least, especially since I can see that all the parts are in stock.

So yea, lesson learned. Don't order oil change kits from AOMC. Order the filter kit and oil separately.

·
Registered
2007 GT1000 - 2015 1299S - 2019 KTM SMC R
3 Posts
So yea, lesson learned. Don't order oil change kits from AOMC. Order the filter kit and oil separately.
As much as I hate to say this, I ended up ordering everything in separate orders (filters, oil, crushwashers) from Amazon and got it in 4 days. Crush washers took a little longer. Been trying to ween myself off Amazon, but honesty its hard. I have 4 other orders delayed/in-dispute now. Probably gna cool off internet purchases for a little while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts