KTM Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have An 08 450xc Quad. It Has A 5-bs Factory Battery But When The Bike Is Cold It Is Very Hard To Start And The Battery Doesnt Last Long. Once Its Started It Fires Again First Hi Of The Button. Is There Any Upgrades Or Bigger Batteries Available. It Doesnt Seem Like The Factory Battery Cranks Enough. This Is The Same Battery Thats In My Crf250x So I Know Its Got To Be Hard On It Cranking Another 200cc. Any Help Would Be Great. Thanks,russ

·
Registered
9 Posts
YUASA - BATTERY YTZ7S 0.6 AMPS 130 C.C.A
This battrey has twice the cold cranking Amps same size as you'r stock battery.
I am using a cheep china battery for 9 months now works great.

I just put the Battery charger on it once a month for a hour or so to make sure is stays fully charged up.

I first purchased a type 4 battery when I installed a E-Starter in my 560 that the local bike shop called out for it would not even turn my bike over waste of $30.00 bucks I ordered this China battery on line for $35.00 free shipping works great.

I Have An 08 450xc Quad. It Has A 5-bs Factory Battery But When The Bike Is Cold It Is Very Hard To Start And The Battery Doesnt Last Long. Once Its Started It Fires Again First Hi Of The Button. Is There Any Upgrades Or Bigger Batteries Available. It Doesnt Seem Like The Factory Battery Cranks Enough. This Is The Same Battery Thats In My Crf250x So I Know Its Got To Be Hard On It Cranking Another 200cc. Any Help Would Be Great. Thanks,russ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts