KTM Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in SE WI and am planning on a trip to Labrador between June 20 and July 5, 2015. A friend of mine was planning on buying a Vstrom and going with , but he has bailed on the bike purchase and the thus the trip altogether. I'm riding a 2014 Adventure 1190 and am ready to roll. I'm going either way, but think it would be a better trip money wise, safety wise, and sheer enjoyment wise with at least two adventurers. Everybody in my local club is too old, has no time, or can't handle the few hundred miles of gravel north of Labrador City.
My plan was to head up through Wisconsin and the UP and into Canada through the Soo. Head to Quebec city and then up along the St Lawrence and then head inland to Labrador city and finally Happy Valley Goose Bay. There and back would be approx 4000 miles. It's a Alaska trip for those short on time. Im thinking it will be a great adventure. With two travelers I don't think it will be crazy expensive.
Just throwing it out there for anyone looking for a great trip. My email is [email protected].

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip.

I am doing an ALCAN trip with the end of line in Fairbanks
with about 3 others, or I might consider your trip.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts