KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
A buddy and I got ourselves a new superduke GT and a superduke R. Thing is, after 200km my buddies GT displayed am error on the TFT saying: LCU error.
Anyway, he took it back to the dealership and hes been waiting for a week. They told him they are waiting for KTMs reply since they have no knowledge about this issue.

Has anyone experienced or heard anything about this issue?

·
Registered
Super Duke GT
3 Posts
Hi, I picked up my new SDGT last Thursday. Went to Wales on Friday for a tour of Snowdonia. After 90 miles the LFU Failure warning displayed on the dash. It didn't effect the way the bike rode but its gone back to Blade in Swindon for them to sort out. Interestingly, the Handbook says there is an option in "Settings" to test the Cornering lights - not on this bike there aint. The two may be connected.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mtc error on my 2016 adjustment on exhaust flapper cable fixed for a short while then the exhaust stepper motor went out, replaced under warranty, lasted about 6 more months, mtc warning again, finally put the healtech dongle on and eliminated the stepper motor, guess what, no more issues. The exhaust valve can cause multiple errors.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys… seems like the mechanic knows what it is. It’s a piece to do with the cornering light. Not sure exactly what

1 - 5 of 5 Posts