KTM Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Bad ***!!! That would make a great practice room for the backyard! Thanks for posting that mishmash. I may have a friend who would like one of those. I wonder if they can be locked from the outside so I could put my mother-in-law in there... Kidding.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thats awesome!, I'd buy one and rent it out.... by the hour... if you know what i mean hahaha. JK🤪

·
Registered
197 Posts
Those specific ones have been on CL for a while now! Not that I’ve been perusing 2nd hand bikes at all, but these show up on all motorcycle searches. It’s only around the corner from me too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The price isn't too terrible; maybe double a quality wood shed. Of course shipping them could get $$$, especially if you wanted to keep them shiny.

·
Registered
197 Posts
They claim a regular truck and trailer can easily transport them! I was going to balance one on my motorcycle trailer and pull it home with the wife’s kid-mobile! 🤪🤪🤪

·
Registered
30 Posts
If I was within driving distance, I'd be very tempted and I don't even own a KTM. Of course buying this would certainly push the Tuono-Superduke scales towards orange....

·
Registered
2019 EXC F500
7 Posts
You can buy a full sized container for less than that.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can buy a full sized container for less than that.
...but it wouldn't be shiny orange and have the nice window. It would also take up a lot more space.

I'm not saying these aren't at a premium, but installing the window and door plus the nice paint job inside and out does cost money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts