KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i never bought a ktm is it a good reliable company? Pros cons? i am leaning toward a 2007,08,09 250 sxf any good?

·
Registered
9 Posts
KTM Set Up

I own a 2006 KTM this is my First KTM also what I read 2002 to 2005 you need to do some miner motor up grades to make them right but 2006 to 2007 are the RSF motors great engines 2008 stay away from that had bugs in them they say KTM will fix the 2008 ? but I read in 2009 the bugs have been worked out so far.

I rode Jap bike most of my life KTM's are great bike but setting them up can be a pain if you are use to doing things the Jap bike ways it is a diffrent world but once you get them dialed in it going to be one best bikes you ever own I went through a crash course on KTM set up once I figured the ways of KTM's how to set one up it a great bike.

BUT ALL big bore 4 stroke have over heating issues and so KTM has them also but it can be fix easy just ask and we will tell you how to go about doing this.

hey i never bought a ktm is it a good reliable company? Pros cons? i am leaning toward a 2007,08,09 250 sxf any good?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts