KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's KTM of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I REALLY HOPE to be a regular member here once I find the bike I want - this looks like an amazing forum.

First question...I have an opportunity to buy this bike for $6,800 (Listed for $7k). It is basically stock except for bark busters, a skid plate, and Turbine Core 2.
It is very clean with 38.2 ours, and the top-end never opened. Well maintained and stored in a garage with a battery tender.

That being said, is this a good value? I feel it should be $6,500 but want to know what people here think. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone,

I REALLY HOPE to be a regular member here once I find the bike I want - this looks like an amazing forum.

First question...I have an opportunity to buy this bike for $6,800 (Listed for $7k). It is basically stock except for bark busters, a skid plate, and Turbine Core 2.
It is very clean with 38.2 ours, and the top-end never opened. Well maintained and stored in a garage with a battery tender.

That being said, is this a good value? I feel it should be $6,500 but want to know what people here think. Thank you in advance!
good deal, get it! If you are hesitant about 300$, you are gonna regret spending the $6500 whether you spend the extra 300$ or not…maybe you are not ready to buy…he spent 11,000 grand to break it in for you..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts