KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's KTM of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:
I am pleased to find the KTM forum. I purchased a 2021 Freeride EXC electric after many years of riding gas bikes.
We have owned a Tesla for nearly 4 years and I wanted to try an electric bike. I watched John Howerton's YouTubes and that sold me on the Freeride.
I have used my Freeride mostly on the roads of our tree farm. I recently fitted turn indicators and got it licensed for
the street. I don't find many KTM dealers that know much about the Freeride. I'm hoping to network for support with
other Freeride owners. Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello:
I am pleased to find the KTM forum. I purchased a 2021 Freeride EXC electric after many years of riding gas bikes.
We have owned a Tesla for nearly 4 years and I wanted to try an electric bike. I watched John Howerton's YouTubes and that sold me on the Freeride.
I have used my Freeride mostly on the roads of our tree farm. I recently fitted turn indicators and got it licensed for
the street. I don't find many KTM dealers that know much about the Freeride. I'm hoping to network for support with
other Freeride owners. Chris
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts