KTM Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are stepping up from the PW to a 18’ SX. I have read that the stators are an issue and to keep some spares for race day, especially when they are riding slow. Done Is there any other corks these bikes have that I should stock up for other than the usual stuff kids break? It’s just practice on it for now but I’d hate to have it break on her while we are at the track and have to wait on parts that others knew to have on hand. Thank in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you post in the right category your chance of getting faster reply improves. In your case that would be "Sportminicycles". In that category you will also find heaps of advice and useful reading for a first time KTM Mini dad.

We raced the 50sx bikes for a year (approx 11 years ago...) and did not have any mechanical issues, apart from having to do the clutch cleaning and setting after every weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. If you post in the right category your chance of getting faster reply improves. In your case that would be "Sportminicycles". In that category you will also find heaps of advice and useful reading for a first time KTM Mini dad.

We raced the 50sx bikes for a year (approx 11 years ago...) and did not have any mechanical issues, apart from having to do the clutch cleaning and setting after every weekend.
Thanks, I looks for a mini one and clearly missed it. Another reason to only work at work I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts