KTM Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
18 SDR
2,425 Posts
No doubt it cleans it up with sleek packaging but they are inferior in brightness compared to OEM (despite NRC claims) I wish they used high quality high powered LEDs…I would pay a premium if they did.

· Registered
18 SDR
2,425 Posts
The NRC's are plenty bright, even in direct sunlight - I have the same tail setup on my 2021, and fit the front turn signals from the Gen 2 bike to my Gen 3 - no issue with mounting, but I had to extend the wires a bit.

I respectfully disagree and don’t buy into NRCs marketing hype- I have the rear kit installed on my bike but added BMW led signals (huge improvement over NRC) bright sun testing ….trust me I know what “plenty bright” is…:cool:

· Registered
18 SDR
2,425 Posts
I do like the NRC styling - here is the NRC signals on compared to OEM type led signals …the picture doesn’t do it justice.

brakes not on- hazard on and timed the picture when signals were all on.

· Registered
18 SDR
2,425 Posts
Y'all Canadians are serious about turn signals. Riding down here people tend to err more on the side of expecting the unexpected.
Of course …we should all ride like we are invisible…

I also hear as a citizen you don’t even need a drivers license down there to drive on a public highway…!

· Registered
18 SDR
2,425 Posts
I agree.
You definitely need a valid driver's license for the class of vehicle you're operating.
Not according to this video - apparently your constitutional rights as a citizen to travel that allow you to use highways….I don’t know what to believe but this guy just had a US passport - no licence plates and didn’t produce a drivers lic. :D

· Registered
18 SDR
2,425 Posts
I agree. I know here it wouldn’t have gone well for that invidual.

Ive had experience with state troopers speeding - I was respectful and it was good experience as a Canadian. That said it was clear to me they are the people not to fk or mess with.

I just found it interesting that it was even open for discussion…on the video ! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts