KTM Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prior to this bike I had a speed triple and before that a valkyrie. I love the duke but I've read they run lean and I want a smidge more power. I found a full titanium exhaust on ebay and the guy has all positive reviews and sent lots of pictures but I'm still worried about fitment plus most aftermarket full exhausts still have the mid pipe resonator and I don't want something absurdly loud. Have any of you guys used it? Link below. Also what kind of tune are you guys running with a full exhaust and airbox mod? Well turns out I can't post a link but this is the auction number: 133083675232

·
Super Moderator
1,930 Posts
Rapid Bike kit seems to be the one the 390 crew go for. Mate had one for his and worked really well apparently.

·
Full Throttle
5,703 Posts
Just to clarify. If your about the exhaust swap and a little chop chop on the intake box. The evo will take into account these and produce fuelling. Atm its the best simplest in line module I think. And when you think about it, yeah I would pay a couple hundred extra just to chop my bike up. Or at least I would have if I had of know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts