KTM Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get myself a second bike for riding here in ontario. I keep a CRF 250 out west and picked up a 16' 300XCW for the trails here. Trouble is trying to find any! I've joined the OFTR and HORRA and have only ridden up near Dorset and Bracebridge so far. Looking to get out and find these elusive Simcoe Country trail tracks or out east to Garafraxa. Does anyone have any entry point locations. If you're heading out, I'd lov to tag along. [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ganaraska is the forest to checkout.
$25 day pass, or $180 for the full season (April to Nov/Dec).
Amazing single track and seeming endless amount of trails all connected by sceninc fire roads and double tracks. Some decent climbs and lookouts. One of the rare places you can find such well groomed and taken care of forest, it really is a special place. I try to get out there most weekends. Although i hear out west has some beautiful riding as well. Nice bike !! (I'm looking to get a 250 myselft - 2stroke).

Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there. I just got back into the saddle of dirt biking as well. I managed to squeeze one ride in at Ganaraska last fall and it was awesome. I plan on getting a season pass but I would also like to find some more trails and buddy up with a rider or two (too many slows the whole thing down).

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of the best areas to go to for sure, i recently took a bad crash in the forest, so i suggest never going alone as someone may not find you for a day or so !

Ganaraska is the forest to checkout.
$25 day pass, or $180 for the full season (April to Nov/Dec).
Amazing single track and seeming endless amount of trails all connected by sceninc fire roads and double tracks. Some decent climbs and lookouts. One of the rare places you can find such well groomed and taken care of forest, it really is a special place. I try to get out there most weekends. Although i hear out west has some beautiful riding as well. Nice bike !! (I'm looking to get a 250 myselft - 2stroke).

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts