KTM Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a greet 2-3 days ago, no reposts, responded to 3 different threads, threads went dead. Whats going on here? Usually when i start a new forum, im usually harrassed immediately for being a squid

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
hello Brian

Hi Brian , site traffic has been "low" on alot of sites lately. It must have a little to do with the many issues we are all dealing with these days. Riding is down,sales(all types), and even leisure time. Many are working more, just to stay afloat. Welcome to the site. Spread the word amoung your friends, to sign on here. I've been spreading the word, but most of the folks I ride with don't have KTMs , so they must believe there isn't anything here for them.I beg to differ, as we are ALL on the same team: motorcyclists, we just like to get dirty when we play! What bike do you ride? I have a '07 KTM 690 SM,and my dirt rides are a '00 RM 250, and a '03 'Dale X440,both set up for woods/HS use...then the street bikes...etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wuz Up Squidly!

Hey just kidding, hows it going? I'm new here too, just got my first KTM...its a 09 530 exc. and thought I'd check out this site for some tech tips to get this thing up to par. Right now my CR250 way faster, but I'm sure its just a matter of time.

What bike do you ride? Where you from?

Skip Moto:cool:

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
too many

Skip, I need to "thin the herd" I have more bikes than one guy needs,or can ride.So I'm selling a few ASAP.The 690SM was sold a month ago.Now I just picked up a '04 400 EX/C with approx.100 miles on it. I know the guy I bought it from, he just didn't ride it.It's for sale also , as soon as I clean the pilot jet that got clogged from sitting ...I'm gonna sell some Cannondale bikes I have also, and the '00 CR 80, '04 KX 80 BW, '85 FZ 750,'00 Buell Blast,'05 ATK 450SM, '99 ATK 260LQ, just to name a few. It's all old stuff, it's time to update.I just let a KTM 690SM get by me at a local sale for $3600.:eek: I'd love to replace the one I sold, with a cheaper one.KTM seems to have found a sweet spot with this bike. It had some "issues", but the one I had wasn't so bad,I couldn't live with it.My southern Maryland dealer took care of the starter/decomp problem, and it was golden for the 300 more miles I put on it before I let it have a new owner. Skip,what year is your CR 250? It's a 2 smoker, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts