KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's KTM of the Month Challenge!

Who will be November's KTM of the Month?

• ABN2nds

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Fastgramps

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • garwhal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BmwVictim

• Beastlvrforlife

• Thumper790

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hegoak

• AndyW.inuk

• jocking1948

• snowcatxx87

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • JoshKTM

• Retterrreich

• JRudd

• Cpl-Bloggins

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Csmitty

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The November KTM of the Month contest is live.. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your KTM that you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to October's KTM of the Month winner, @MarineNYC!

·
Registered
1 Posts

This is my 2021 890 Adventure R. I came from BMW and Africa Twin. The bike definitely exceeds my riding capability but it has given me a load of confidence. This picture is taken near Toroweep.

I have added crash bars, a seat concept replacement saddle, Mosko pannier system. Everything else is stock at the moment as I learn the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been riding sport bikes since I was 16 years old I'm now 52 This is my 1290 superDuke R 2019 This was me going to freedom fest in Alabama Iowa Iowa over the 4th of July with with about 15000 Harley type guys They actually respected my bike tremendously That was my clothing my food my tent and all my camping gear for 5 days Post the 300 pounds worth of stuff stacked on the back of my super Duke And it stayed attached at a 120 miles an hour To matter of fact it didn't even move It is one of the most impressive bikes I've ever owned the bike coming prior to this was R1m Is highly modified Is very close to moto gp And it doesn't hold a candle to the super Duke and the low end torque I've never had a bike you could roll just roll the throttle in the 1st 4 gears and stand it straight-up-and-down Very minimal effort I've never met a bike that's easier to ride a 100 mile an hour wheelie I put almost 12000 miles on at this year And 4 rear tires In one oil change and that's it Average in the forties most of the time per mileageNot all I can think about is the RR with the 1:1ratio Add custom built my own exhaust as rottweiler stage 2 kit Full emissions delete Is shorter 2nd stack And track pack Michelin power cup 2C t And I Took just about everything off that was any consequence of weight that was useless like rear pegs and rear seat Only 1 bar end mirror I shed over 40 pounds It was actually so loud that most of my buddies wouldn't even attempt to write it it's scared them Especially after a power wheel passed them at a 120 plus miles an hour when we're having a little fun And my buddy rides the fastest 0 to 60 production bike which is a Harley Davidson FXDRS 2.3 seconds 300 rear tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been riding sport bikes since I was 16 years old I'm now 52 This is my 1290 superDuke R 2019 This was me going to freedom fest in Alabama Iowa Iowa over the 4th of July with with about 15000 Harley type guys They actually respected my bike tremendously That was my clothing my food my tent and all my camping gear for 5 days Post the 300 pounds worth of stuff stacked on the back of my super Duke And it stayed attached at a 120 miles an hour To matter of fact it didn't even move It is one of the most impressive bikes I've ever owned the bike coming prior to this was R1m Is highly modified Is very close to moto gp And it doesn't hold a candle to the super Duke and the low end torque I've never had a bike you could roll just roll the throttle in the 1st 4 gears and stand it straight-up-and-down Very minimal effort I've never met a bike that's easier to ride a 100 mile an hour wheelie I put almost 12000 miles on at this year And 4 rear tires In one oil change and that's it Average in the forties most of the time per mileageNot all I can think about is the RR with the 1:1ratio Add custom built my own exhaust as rottweiler stage 2 kit Full emissions delete Is shorter 2nd stack And track pack Michelin power cup 2C t And I Took just about everything off that was any consequence of weight that was useless like rear pegs and rear seat Only 1 bar end mirror I shed over 40 pounds It was actually so loud that most of my buddies wouldn't even attempt to write it it's scared them Especially after a power wheel passed them at a 120 plus miles an hour when we're having a little fun And my buddy rides the fastest 0 to 60 production bike which is a Harley Davidson FXDRS 2.3 seconds 300 rear tire View attachment 104946
Algona Iowa Stupid voice text changed it on me Probably somewhere in there and's asking me to shave your cat way to go Google

·
Premium Member
SDR EVO, 701 SM, GROM
15 Posts
My 2015 SDR - Setting up the pits the night before a track weekend. Love this thing at the track. I get asked about the headlamp - it is just vinyl wrap I do, and I remove the tail lamp entirely and just black duck tape the holes closed for the mounting points haha.

My photo, shot on an A7iii 70-200F4. From Canada!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts