KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's KTM of the Month Challenge!

October KTM of the Month - Fall / Halloween

• Retterrreich

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cpl-Bloggins

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • MarineNYC

Votes: 5 50.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The October KTM of the Month contest is live.. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Its October. Lets see some Fall foliage, something Halloween or something related to the season.

• The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to September's KTM of the Month winner, @Coopster!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Meet Darth SupeRDukeus aka Katoom the Baboon

This is my 2014 SDR loaded with the spoils of a successful viking raid back to home in Sweden!

This is my third ktm, third super duke and first 1290. After getting t-boned on my 990 SD in my home countrythe USA, I took a couple years off riding. My bike was actually the only thing I didnt sell when I moved and on a trip home to prepare to ship it, it got destroyed, as well as my body.

It took me years to jump through the hoops to get a european license in Sweden and when I did I immediately took this badboy for a road trip back to it’s home in Austria!

Actually, the former owner did a bad job on the rear brakes and the caliper came off and destroyed my rear rim.

I decided to replace it with an orange one and waited over a month to get it. The rim finally arrived the day before I was to set off on the ferry to Germany and on my way from sweden.

I rode her on the nurburgring, nockalmstrasse, schwarzwalderhochstrasse, alpenstrasse, and countless other famed highways while camping over the next 24 days before returning home to Sweden.

She is outfitted with sw motech urban abs bags for touring and well, the trip was the best thing I ever did on a bike, for an American like myself those roads were only a myth before.

I am so happy to be back on a bike and so happy to bleed orange again.

Oh and in the first pic that is beer cases as the tax on booze here in Sweden is insaine, accompanying is a pic of the whole haul

[

·
Registered
126 Posts
Carbon side fairings,air ducts, headlight fairing,headlight bracket, gauge brackets,tank trim,rear fairing and passenger seat. It also has some heated grips, throttle spacers and some pazzo levers.

This is hands down the best bike I've ever owned, It was my dream bike from the first time I saw the KTM promo video for it but buying it new would never be in the cards. My wife ended up totalling off my last bike and life kept getting in the way of me being another one. She saw this one for sale used becouse it was lumped in with the dirt bikes and she ordered me to go buy it so I obliged. I have a newborn as well a 3 year old so I don't get to ride as often as I'd like but it still sees a few track days a year. I'm lucky while I know alot of people who's wives are making them sell their bikes when they have kids my told me she would cut my nuts off if I ever tried to sell it.

All the fall leaves makes this a great time for rides and nothing screams Halloween bike more then a black and orange beast of a bike.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
The October KTM of the Month contest is live.. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Its October. Lets see some Fall foliage, something Halloween or something related to the season.

how do I enter? Tried to look for the post button but it wasn’t there. Was told I should enter by another member. Well here ya go.. happy Halloween 😂

1 - 11 of 11 Posts