KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have everything accept the electrical piece on the flywheel cover is broken. Other then that everything is good. This is the ignition 1 setup from Austria. It's an EGS 250. But all parts should work for any enduro. I have the rims&tires, engine, tank, plastics, frame, flywheel, stator, coil, front and rear suspension, exhaust and pretty much anything else. Or if you have the piece I need(I can not find anyone local or ebay that has it:confused:) on the cover then I will buy it and get this beast running again and sell the whole bike. Let me know. Thanks

Jerre

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering if you still have parts for the 89 ktm?Thanks

I have everything accept the electrical piece on the flywheel cover is broken. Other then that everything is good. This is the ignition 1 setup from Austria. It's an EGS 250. But all parts should work for any enduro. I have the rims&tires, engine, tank, plastics, frame, flywheel, stator, coil, front and rear suspension, exhaust and pretty much anything else. Or if you have the piece I need(I can not find anyone local or ebay that has it:confused:) on the cover then I will buy it and get this beast running again and sell the whole bike. Let me know. Thanks

Jerre
I was wondering if you are still sellemg parts from the 89ktm enduro?Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts