KTM Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I knocked out two upgrades last night that needed to be done. A R&G Tidy Tail and Radiator Guard. The OEM bracket assembly really took away from the looks of the bike. The install was pretty easy and straight forward, I didn’t even really need to look at the instructions. The turn signal do touch and flex up against the bags, but I have a Blaster-X tail light coming in next week and then bye bye tail lights, hello super clean rear end.

The radiator guard was too easy to install, I knew exactly how it went on when I test fitted it. It did require a little pressure to flex it into place, but I’d rather it be tight than loose 😏😅 The only meh thing about it was there is no attachment point for the top and is attached using supplied zip ties, but that is of no fault to R&G, rather there is no other way or point of attachment. Overall both upgrades were quality and look like they will stand up to the test of time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice , on my list. I've got to get rid of that rudder too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Reactions: TheDukester1290_GT

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool - bought my SDR from JT Motorsports. Bike is looking great btw, congrats!
I bought mine from there too! We gotta get together and ride sometime, not too many KTM owners out there. I live in poolesville and they do bikes and coffee over near the Whalen Common grounds every Sunday starting around 9am. You should roll through.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought mine from there too! We gotta get together and ride sometime, not too many KTM owners out there. I live in poolesville and they do bikes and coffee over near the Whalen Common grounds every Sunday starting around 9am. You should roll through.
Awesome! That would be great man. Yeah I've been to that B&B once last year when I had my Duc, the crowd was very cool. I generally go to the one over in Clifton, which is also a great crowd. I'm right near Dulles airport in Chantilly area, so not too far away. Lots of great riding in that area of MD, on 28 and up into Frederick/Urbana. We have a small group of us that ride, and we like to go out to 211 pretty often as well. If you haven't been out there, I highly recommend it. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts