KTM Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's looking like I might get the day off Monday 14th so was wondering if anyone else had it off and wants to go for a ride?. Not 100% yet but thought I would put the feelers out to see if anyone else might be interested. Should know Friday arvo for certain :)

· Dirty Wiz
4,821 Posts
Wish I could, but I can't do Mondays sorry. Damn it.
Scrubby might be up for one. I will send a group text to the crew and see if anyone is free.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers. Confirming with work which day we are taking for ekka, but consensus was Monday they are confirming tomorrow :)

· Liquid Amber Power Ranger
1,388 Posts
It's looking like I might get the day off Monday 14th so was wondering if anyone else had it off and wants to go for a ride?. Not 100% yet but thought I would put the feelers out to see if anyone else might be interested. Should know Friday arvo for certain :)
NOT FAIR!!! But after November 16th it will be FANTASTIC - lets go!!

On another note my long term ride mate has just purchased a 2010 RC8 out of Adelaide. Should be here Friday week. Soon the GT will have an Orange Unobtainium mate to play with. Then we can arrange, promote and boast about our Orange tinted rides. >:) One more lunatic to ride with when he comes up to visit.

· Registered
357 Posts
Wish I could, but I can't do Mondays sorry. Damn it.
Scrubby might be up for one. I will send a group text to the crew and see if anyone is free.

forgot to say - ty for the heads up mate, don't hit the place too much at the minute ... tailor are moving around here & you can guess the rest

· Registered
357 Posts
call me less interested, was contacted for a blat with some blokes I know, put them off waiting for a reply, heading out termorra back wed - perfect opportunity to give the new camera toy a go, another day mate when you got the time nailed I'm keen ... avagoodnaye

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Worries. I'm good to go Monday, but need to be back home before 2pm, so likely go out in the morning do a semi decent ride then come back.

I'll probably head south this time, advancetown, beechmont etc then turn around about 11am and head back. Exhaust delivery was attempted friday (no card left) but they are re-deliverying monday arvo, so want to be home for that so I dont miss it. Waited weeks already for it, so really want it on the bike and sounding like a SDR should (BEASTY!)

Will do a few rides without the baffle, then probably pop it in to be a bit nicer to my neighbours. (Austin racing GP3 de-cat with gp1r belly exit exhaust)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.