KTM Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your Sato racing products here at great prices.We stock many products for same day shipping Will ship world wide.
We offer techspec, Techniche and Stiffie products OEM KTM available more products lines coming
[email protected] or call us at 928 542-0503

·
Registered
118 Posts
Vic as soon as I am done saving up for my Steyr AUG 556 I will get with you regarding some after-market stuff for my bike. Will definelty need sliders, tidy tail, and rear-sets.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vic as soon as I am done saving up for my Steyr AUG 556 I will get with you regarding some after-market stuff for my bike. Will definelty need sliders, tidy tail, and rear-sets.
No worries brother I have them what color rear sets maybe I'll just get them I stock all the sliders but not the rear sets because of the 3 colors .But I sold a ton in the last week all black.Just ordered another set of black ones today for a member.Thats like 8 sets in a week.I am working on a deal for some quick shifters. so by the time your ready I should have some more things you can't live without :)

I am working on a tail tidy that will be if the deal goes thru I will have them made for way cheaper than the ones out there now I sell the R&G which are nice I have one.But I am trying to get this one made for half the price.

Nice gun One reason I live in Az we can have all the toys.I have Colts
My upper I got to keep I used it on my issued M 16 .Just had to change out the bolt to a semi auto.Long story I'll tell you one day.
Thanks
vic

·
Registered
118 Posts
My upper I got to keep I used it on my issued M 16 .Just had to change out the bolt to a semi auto.Long story I'll tell you one day.
Thanks
vic[/QUOTE]

We love our rifles down here in Texas too! I think it's a rule that every Texan own a rifle! Colt is the company that started it all in my book! I have several 1911's and absolutley them! The Steyr is on the top of my list; but I also have my eye on the Ruger SR-556. I perfer the gas system as opposed to the DI. I tend to put alot of rounds through my AR and over-heating is a slight issue! My carry weapon is a Ruger LC9 so I know they make a quality firearm. What optics set did you go with on your Colts. If I go with the Ruger I am looking at the Leupold VX-R or the Burris AR. OpticsPlanet.com have great deals. We need to have a forum thread on here devoted just to guns!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks
vic
We love our rifles down here in Texas too! I think it's a rule that every Texan own a rifle! Colt is the company that started it all in my book! I have several 1911's and absolutley them! The Steyr is on the top of my list; but I also have my eye on the Ruger SR-556. I perfer the gas system as opposed to the DI. I tend to put alot of rounds through my AR and over-heating is a slight issue! My carry weapon is a Ruger LC9 so I know they make a quality firearm. What optics set did you go with on your Colts. If I go with the Ruger I am looking at the Leupold VX-R or the Burris AR. OpticsPlanet.com have great deals. We need to have a forum thread on here devoted just to guns![/QUOTE]

I have a heavy barrel AR15 H bar it will not get hot like the standard ones
My scope is a night stalker standard issue from a long time ago.
I carry a kel tec 380 with hollow points very light lightest gun you can buy.
My M4 is cool just very loud bcause of the short barrel lazer site what the dot see's is done.Like Texas .We have no problem bad guys know that everyone packs they rob the people from California. They know they can't have any weapons. try that with a person in Az and you gain weight lead is heavy
about a forum many people just don't get it. we don't get home invasion they know they will be shot and hanged we just have one law holes in the front.

·
Registered
118 Posts
We love our rifles down here in Texas too! I think it's a rule that every Texan own a rifle! Colt is the company that started it all in my book! I have several 1911's and absolutley them! The Steyr is on the top of my list; but I also have my eye on the Ruger SR-556. I perfer the gas system as opposed to the DI. I tend to put alot of rounds through my AR and over-heating is a slight issue! My carry weapon is a Ruger LC9 so I know they make a quality firearm. What optics set did you go with on your Colts. If I go with the Ruger I am looking at the Leupold VX-R or the Burris AR. OpticsPlanet.com have great deals. We need to have a forum thread on here devoted just to guns!
I have a heavy barrel AR15 H bar it will not get hot like the standard ones
My scope is a night stalker standard issue from a long time ago.
I carry a kel tec 380 with hollow points very light lightest gun you can buy.
My M4 is cool just very loud bcause of the short barrel lazer site what the dot see's is done.Like Texas .We have no problem bad guys know that everyone packs they rob the people from California. They know they can't have any weapons. try that with a person in Az and you gain weight lead is heavy
about a forum many people just don't get it. we don't get home invasion they know they will be shot and hanged we just have one law holes in the front.[/QUOTE]

One of the reasons Vic I haven't gotten any goodies for my bike is becuase I keep buying guns. My latest project is a dedicated sniper rifle. Just picked up an FN FNAR .308. Grew up shooting the old Browning M4 style BAR and after only 20 or 30 rounds or so my shoulder felt like jello! The FN is lighter with a gas piston system so there is less recoil than the Browing. People think that a 380 isn't enough for personal carry; but we both know it's all about bullet placement! Carried a Walther PPKS for a long time; but once the Ruger came out I switched! We wear shorts down here in Houston 365 days a year so the smaller the better! It's a shame that in California they aren't able to enjoy the same 2nd ammendment rights that we share in our states! Brother-in law lives in Orange County and we visist him at least once a year and you can smell the liberalism in the air! Let me tell you Vic start stocking up on ammo and rifles because if this clown gets re-elected he will do everything in his power to make it almost impossible to own and shoot a firearm.

·
Registered
80 Posts
tail tidy

No worries brother I have them what color rear sets maybe I'll just get them I stock all the sliders but not the rear sets because of the 3 colors .But I sold a ton in the last week all black.Just ordered another set of black ones today for a member.Thats like 8 sets in a week.I am working on a deal for some quick shifters. so by the time your ready I should have some more things you can't live without :)

I am working on a tail tidy that will be if the deal goes thru I will have them made for way cheaper than the ones out there now I sell the R&G which are nice I have one.But I am trying to get this one made for half the price.

Thanks
vic
any luck with the tail tidy? lookin for one, thats real clean fitting

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any luck with the tail tidy? lookin for one, thats real clean fitting
Yes we have the first one looking good almost ready for poduction much better price than the big companies very clean I let you know It's like my tail tidy just half the price

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dropped in looking for the frame sliders. Would be interested in the tail tidy if you are getting them in soon (was looking into the R&G).

And if you carry the following, also looking for axle sliders (R&G or Sato), shorty adjustable levers (Pazzo), Kriega luggage. Perhaps stator / clutch covers or sliders? Also a slipper clutch in the future... http://www.weridemotorsports.com/SLIPPER-CLUTCH-Yoyodyne-KTM-RC8-RC8R-p/t17903.htm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts