KTM Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Attention all scammers: I have bought a new left side mirror through a retail parts house. Quit already!

·
Registered
390 Adventure
6 Posts
I'm always amazed when people whine that Paypal did something bad, and then it turns out they refused to follow the rules. WHY DO I HAVE NO CAKE AFTER EATING IT!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Your definition whining is different than mine I guess and how is sending money through one of the accepted channels “not following the rules”? You don’t have to answer as your opinion doesn’t really affect me.

·
Registered
390 Adventure
6 Posts
It's not "accepted" to send money for goods via the "friends and family" channel. That's why it's not covered. I'm all about breaking rules, but then the consequences are what they are. I've done well over $100k over Paypal in the last 22 years, haven't lost a dime...because I follow their rules.

It sucks that a forum can become a place for a scammer to work.

·
Full Throttle
6,447 Posts

·
Dirt Wizard
4,248 Posts
Mainlan, you had a scammer reply to your post. If Teevy8 has private messaged you please do not reply.
I have banned and wiped them from the system.
I'm going to post up a screenshot of the post and i.p address for you and other forum members to view as too avoid these trolls. If you see posts or pm's like this and the user has just joined and they're only post is a reply to your wtb message, report them.

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts