KTM Forums banner

1661 - 1680 of 1698 Posts

·
Registered
20 SDR Orange
130 Posts
I went for a quick boot last night. Usually, I'm on country roads with no street lights where i live. The road surface condition is often not clearly visible. Came to a stop sign and then turned left. Wasnt quite ready to do some Super Moto and jarred my left knee deaingl with a nasty slide, but kept my momentum and didn't have to stop. Oh **** moment. Lucky to have saved her and my EVO Tech frame sliders haven't arrived yet.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Underwear is a whole lot cheaper than motorcycle parts :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
20 SDR Orange
130 Posts
glad i didn't high side being on the gas. couldn't count all the times ive low sided, high sided and even endo on the track and i don't miss the crashes at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
new dancing shoes on - (Supercorsa TD) with a light scrub. First track day with her.
Looks mean with the blacked out tape and no antler mirrors!

when you do not intend to wheelie that high - but a photographer catches anyway. #winnerwinnerchickendinner

190A2678-3AAA.jpg

26psi hot ... not happy.

28 PSI - better

20200906_164618.jpg

Front was good at 33 psi hot

after I got back from the track - the hunt for some barend mirrors ensued... I wanted some that don't break the bank! these are super cool. they snap in when you park.

made by CNC racing. 81mm diameter - no vibration!! 10/10 score!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Put the decibel-killer in the decat midpipe. Much more civilized-sounding now, but still rips when you twist it's tail. I was concerned about the noise on long days and in neighborhoods (especially my own). Now I can go back to my slip-on project to see if the sound is bearable with the Ti can as compared to the stocker. It was a bit louder due to the smaller can volume and less packing, I guess.

The new baffle wasn't a perfect fit, so I had to make a shim washer to make up the 3mm gap between the perforated pipe in the muffler and the end of the midpipe so the baffle wouldn't rattle around between them.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great pics, Pros, but you should qualify the opening statement with the word "Eastern" as in "best roads in the Eastern US. I think the roads in Colorado and Northern New Mexico are as good and the scenery is better. Arkansas has some gooders, too.
Don't forget southwestern Utah. I've been alternating yearly for 14 years on trips to the Rockies or the Smokies from Texas and agree that the roads and scenery are better in the West (I do enjoy going east as well). I always go through northwestern Arkansas on the way to the Smokies--definitely some nice roads there. This year I had a trip planned just after Labor Day up to South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho but had to cancel due to Covid-19. I watched the weather as I sat at home and it was perfect! Depressing--hopefully next year.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What's with the plastic bag?

@bakwheeltango cool set of pics......how does the rear view with the CNCR mirrors compare with stock?
Plastic bag covers my radar detector, there was a few spits of rain. The mirror is great, it has a concave surface so you can see right behind you with the one mirror, everything look miles behind you tho. But the bike looks cool with out those ugly stock wing mirrors.

1661 - 1680 of 1698 Posts