KTM Forums banner

1781 - 1800 of 1813 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Quite similar to north italy.
But we have pizza!
Very similar, I've toured around Northern Italy, stayed at Como, and visited the Moto Guzzi show room. Amazing roads up over to Switzerland and back into Italy. Love that area, very Bavarian. We did 7 weeks in Italy, rented a car for 3 weeks, scary stuff driving in the cities , and rode trains for about for 3 weeks, then a cruise in around the Mediterranean for 7 days. fun holiday. Only good Pizza (authentic) i found was around the water fountains in Rome. Visited in October-November 2010.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Andy~ Best social distancing is on two wheels! ;) Speaking of riding, since I don't winterize The Beast, went for a "quickie" today. It's was a tad chilly but was nice to get out.

Brrr
The main thing that stops me and signals time for the bike to hibernate is the roads being salted :-(

That canyon pic....awesome again (y)

·
Registered
419 Posts
The main thing that stops me and signals time for the bike to hibernate is the roads being salted :-(

That canyon pic....awesome again (y)
100% agree. There was a snow storm that came through last week and while the roads were cleared shortly thereafter, there is differently remnants of salt/sand on them. During this time of year there is no blasting through the mountains or canyon carving but rather a nice leisurely ride to keep the SDR in tip-top shape as well as my mental faculties.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking good! What can is that? How'd you mount the number plate?

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

The can is some eBay knockoff that needed some modifications to fit and sound decent. As for the number plate I used the plates frame and mounted it to the existing passenger pegs bolts

·
Registered
23 Posts
View attachment 100096

The can is some eBay knockoff that needed some modifications to fit and sound decent. As for the number plate I used the plates frame and mounted it to the existing passenger pegs bolts

View attachment 100102
Well ebay knockoff or not, it looks cool at least! Smart idea about the plate. Not sure if that would be legal in Sweden, though.

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

1781 - 1800 of 1813 Posts