KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1881 - 1900 of 1991 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
NICE!
How's the quality?
Who is the supplier?
I got it all from motocomposites, I was alittle skeptical since I saw a bunch of posts on here about them. So far I only have gas cap tank trim put on and there are slight gaps on the side but nothing I'm concerned about. The rest of it looks pretty good with minor imperfections around the tight radius but you have to look really closely to see it and my bike is usually moving very quickly. It's not as nice as the akra carbon or the ilemburger carbon but for the price I'm extremely happy as long as everything fits correctly.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not a pic, but a 1 minute video from my ride on AZ-88 from Apache Junction AZ to Tortilla Flat AZ. MUTE IT! WIND NOISE
AZ-88
What a stunning bit of road and scenery. Goddamn. I wish I could properly convey how much Holland is NOT a motorcycling country and how badly I long for areas like that to ride in. Taking the bike to the Alps has been on my bucket list for too many years now - not an inexpensive endeavour for a personal trainer whos gym is in lockdown...

·
Registered
73 Posts
What a stunning bit of road and scenery. Goddamn. I wish I could properly convey how much Holland is NOT a motorcycling country and how badly I long for areas like that to ride in. Taking the bike to the Alps has been on my bucket list for too many years now - not an inexpensive endeavour for a personal trainer whos gym is in lockdown...
The fun part of the road is about 8 miles long and I can do an out and back in less than an hour. Driveway out to driveway in 40 miles.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not on a motorcycle...not my video but here is the whole road that I was on.

1881 - 1900 of 1991 Posts