KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1901 - 1920 of 1974 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm loving those big carbon fiber Akra pipes. I like 'em better than the titanium, and they're sexy too. Is that one from a Tuono?

It's the one thing I really like about early 2000's motorcycles - they had these big a$$ pipes which were pure joy to replace with something aftermarket. 2010 onwards the pipes became smaller and shorter, which some bikes can pull off right like the MT 09, but a proper naked should have an imposing pipe down the side. Now that's a motorcycle.

No way you can't love this.

·
Registered
18 SDR
1,812 Posts
Nice, we'll get you on a GT one of these days.
One day - however after all the modifications (aux lighting, mirrors, storage, crash bars, hex Ezcan, removal of passenger pegs..etc) it’s actually perfect for my needs now. The only thing the GT would offer me now of value is the larger fuel tank (yes more wind protection, bigger dash screen, wider seat...are nice but not enough). I might consider the next gen GT ....if it ever arrives....

·
Registered
38 Posts
At the dealer today. Done with the 1000 km service and some other maintenance. Had to ride about 400 km highway back and forth to get it done. Freezing cold morning ride. Fingers went numb. Even with heated grips! A bit better on my way home

Skickat från min SM-G986B via Tapatalk

·
Registered
KTM 1290 Super Duke R 3.0
31 Posts
Who makes the carbon plate holder?
User "Slash850" in the german ktm forum, link to his thread

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just picked her up a few hours ago and I immediately chopped off that monster fender. I plan on fabricating my own plate holder once I get my smaller LED signals in. This is her in front of her big sister.

I utilized the existing aluminum plate holder and lights to make the one on her now. It’s temporary and I think way cleaner then that giant one that comes stock. She has all of 4 miles on her and I can’t wait to really open her up.

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Went for a ride in the mountains with a friend who recently just got a 2020 ZH2. Although it's a bit on the heavy side, that supercharger makes it one deceptively fast machine.

Meetup

·
Super Moderator
1,233 Posts
1901 - 1920 of 1974 Posts