KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1961 - 1980 of 1991 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Passo Stelvio, 2750m, early in the morning, 2°C View attachment 102742
I assume you live nearby--wouldn't want to make a long trek in those near freezing temps. Stelvio is an awesome pass--have done it several times on various trips through the Alps, but never with snow on the ground. Always got a hot dog from Bruno at the top--might have been too cold for him this day!

·
Registered
1290 SDR, 701 SM, RSV4
65 Posts
While I do like the dark blue/orange combination on the 3.0, I always thought the black/orange body with the orange wheels on the 2.0 is the best possible colour scheme for the Super Duke. Looking at you @andyandtherman and @cesare.

I also think the 2.0 is the better-looking generation in regards to the design.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I assume you live nearby--wouldn't want to make a long trek in those near freezing temps. Stelvio is an awesome pass--have done it several times on various trips through the Alps, but never with snow on the ground. Always got a hot dog from Bruno at the top--might have been too cold for him this day!
...I have eaten it!
I don't know the name (Bruno's or other) but the hot dog is mandatory!

As you can see...we were alone...me and a collegue of mine with a ducati.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 SDR
1,867 Posts
Added a puig deflector to the puig windscreen- not sure of the difference it makes as I haven’t tried high speed or long distance runs.

I put the deflector/ spoiler on after a 870km day riding through Algonquin park ans eastern Ontario…hence the bug collection…

I’ll continue to assess it …

·
Registered
1290 SDR, 701 SM, RSV4
65 Posts
I love the colour scheme (and decals) on the RR. But I personally think that compared to the normal version the price tag isn't worth it. It basically costs twice as much.

1961 - 1980 of 1991 Posts