KTM Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 KTM 1290 Superduke R for sale, mostly stock.
Austin Racing titanium headers and slip on.
Carbon fiber fenders from moto composites
Bar end mirrors
Clear clutch cover
Aftermarket integrated brake lights, front flasher and plate holder
New Master cylinder installed in November
I do own all original parts as well as front and rear bike stands that can be thrown in for the right price

·
Registered
2020 KTM SUPER DUKE GT
69 Posts
Could not help but notice you just recently joined. Not a great first impression.

·
Registered
2020 SDR
35 Posts
Can an ADMIN clean up some of his repeat postings?? Like the 6 of them. Or better yet CAZO how about deleting your extras, thanks.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Where the heck was this guy when I was living there only up to a few months ago? Would have been nice to ride with someone.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Where the heck was this guy when I was living there only up to a few months ago? Would have been nice to ride with someone.
I’m here now MishMash! Ha ha ha! Have been all along. I saw you moved further north though. (I think?)

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
I’m here now MishMash! Ha ha ha! Have been all along. I saw you moved further north though. (I think?)
Booo! Actually the other way. South to God's riding country, Central Coast California. Soooo many roads down here...but I cannot find another Super Duker for the life of me, let alone a sustained Rider scene. I see riders here and there, but no one has a group :(

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
MishMashSD1290R~ I know exactly what you’re saying regarding rider scene. I mentioned this before so I won’t belabor the point but just recently joined a Meetup group thinking I would find riders. That group closed due to the organizer resigning. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts