Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Maz

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

September KTM of the Month VOTING Thread

5K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  cors187 
#1 · (Edited)
The September KTM of the Month contest is live.. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Your bike next to a historic building or landmark. Go out and explore. More cities and towns have numerous landmarks. Put some miles on the bike. Thanks to @Stoney998 for this month's theme.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to August's KTM of the Month winner, @Stoney998!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Here is my 2016 690 Duke. Street Tracker Conversion.
my intention was to create an 80s vibe clean and simple Tracker. Full build details link below

Historical pic.. my maiden voyage since the ST rebuild, I present ”the Maid of Sker” a paddle steamer built in 1884. Used to cart sugar cane in the local South East Queensland AUS, until 1930.

Attachments

#6 · (Edited)
The building is the Marr residence and it was built in 1884 as a Pioneer home and in 1885 was used as Feild hospital during the battle of fish Creek, this is also the first time Canada used nurses as a military role. It's supposed to be very haunted and neighbors have moved out becouse of it despite having a very desirable area spring up around it.

My bike is very lightly modded since cops love to find reasons to stop you here and there's no reputable tuners around to work on it.
Ducati throttle spacers
Heated grips
Pazzo levers
Headlight fairing, headlight buckets, gauge mounts, side fairing, tail section, passenger seat and gas cap trim has all he swapped out for carbon. I would have done more but the household finance minister stopped that for this year.

#17 ·
+1 on an awesome bike and custom build. Watching the build was good education and entertainment. Well deserved recognition for a job well done. Congratulations

Reactions: TinGallonHat
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.