KTM Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'16 SDGT, et al
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody got a source for the little KTM emblem that sticks on the side case of the Super Duke GT? I buggered my right side one, catching it on a boot maybe? Anyhow, the good folks at KTM World tell me it's no longer made, and no longer available. Part number is 61408198000.

I'd sure like to find a replacement, and would sincerely appreciate any leads.

Thanks!

EDIT to add:
Never mind. Local dealer ordered it for me, under superceding part number 61408198044. Kudos to the local guy. Too bad for KTM World; being unaware of new part number, they lost a sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Never mind. Local dealer ordered it for me, under superceding part number 61408198044. Kudos to the local guy. Too bad for KTM World; being unaware of new part number, they lost a sale.
I've replaced the emblem on the left bag twice now. The first time under warranty and the 2nd time I had to buy a pair with the 61408198044 part number. I have to replace it, yet again. Dealer suggested using an adhesion promoter.

·
Registered
18 SDR
2,315 Posts
I think this is an aluminum KTM logo like on the 2017-19 Superduke R - I snagged one on my gear then removed them both - the design is problematic…

I think a better solution would be a custom KTM high quality vinyl silver sticker - it won’t snag and easily replaceable.

I also like this sticker on the side case …I noticed this in a local classified ad…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts