KTM Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a small tailbag that works well on the 2020 Superduke? I removed the passenger peg hangers so looking for something that straps underneath the seat.

looking at the Nelson Rigg commuter lite

anyone found a good option?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try the Kriega 5L tail bag?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Try the Kriega 5L tail bag?

I had the the kriega 20L on the left and right with a 30L on top. I ran that a for a couple road trips - great bags.
super high quality - They were a bit too floppy - too many straps for my liking.

I ended up selling them - as I want something like this next - if I start touring again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For a small tailbag - I bought this Ogio tank bag, yanked out the magnets and use it as a tailbag.
it fits the 2020 ktm rear seat perfectly. You can use the bolts under the seat for the topbox rail to strap it in if you want.

·
Full Throttle
6,520 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
119 Posts
can't go wrong with that bag - I have owned them in the past. Fantastic build quality.
I've got a couple of the Nelson Rigg tail bags as well--I like that they make them in 3 different sizes, they're expandable, and the strap mounts are very adaptable.

·
Premium Member
2019 790 R
80 Posts
Has anyone found a small tailbag that works well on the 2020 Superduke? I removed the passenger peg hangers so looking for something that straps underneath the seat.

Thanks
Granted I have a different bike 790 R, But I spent a couple months looking for a TailBag and ended up with Nelson Rigg. It ended up working great FYI.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just an fyi. Might not be for everyone, but I didnt like the way the straps on my N.R.C. lite pulled down the sides and wrinkled it. I bolted the bag down to the rack from the inside. Button heads.

·
Registered
199 Posts

Thanks
I have used this one for a while on a number of bikes. Nelson Rigg. This is the compacted size. It also unzips another 3 inches taller when you need it.
IMG_0988 (2).JPEG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts