KTM Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SRSIGNDESIGN Is a proud supporter of KTM FORUMS!!
We specialize in Graphics and decals for all bikes!!! We are happy to be able to give a 20% Discount to all forum members...PLease let us know you are from the ktm forum and your Forum I.D. If you dont see what you need on the site,please ask and we can custom make it or get it for you.

http://www.srsigndesign.com/

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
KTM decals done by hyperdrive @SRSigndesign.com

this is the forehead of my shoei helmet. i removed the shoei emblem and stuck on the decals i bought from hyperdrive. Came out really nice in person and ive revieved a lot of good feed back about the decals. hopefully i can bring SRSigndesign some business.

Very high quality decals and worth every dime and then some

my name is The Wolf, and i approve this message.

thanks hyperdrive!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I like it a lot. only bummers are that remus doesnt and would NOT supply/make the head pipes that bolt onto the motor and the exhaust decal came in RED! Hyper fixed the decal issue(woot woot). Remaus made it matched header legnth without titanium heads, but some titanium heads would have just made the exhaust killer. there was some good bolt on power and the sound with the baffle in is sweet. Without the baffle the bike sounds fierocius. overall for $1800 im 100% happy with my buy.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Soundwise... nothing beats this exhaust. performance, ill have to wait and see when i dyno it hopefully at the end of the month.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts