KTM Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small suggestion - the stickies in my most viewed forum (Duke) is getting quite long. Each time I go to that page I need to scroll down to see anything new and it becomes a bit of a drag. I have read the stickies long ago. Is there a way to have the 'Sticky' section collapse? That way it is always there but not blocking what I actually came to view. I would accept it opening again if there were any updates / additions but that I could once again collapse it when ready. What do you think? Or maybe make stickies a subforum?

Anyways, thanks for all the great updates to the site over the last while.

j

·
Administrator
616 Posts
Hey there,

I don't believe there is a way to do that, though I may have an alternative suggestion for you.

If you go to your UserCP->Edit Options-> Thread Display Options-> Thread Display Mode and change the setting to "Linear-Newest First".
You will be able to see the newest post firsts with your threads.

I know this can be a pain while going through all threads, but please let me know if this helped you out at all.

As for making Stickies a subforum, this would have to be brought to the Mod team to discuss.

Thank you very much for the kind words!
Without the members on the site, like yourself, it wouldn't be as awesome as it is! :)

Thank you, :clap:

Richard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts