KTM Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinkin since I got notified to come back on here and I was missed by the forum that I'd get this app in the right direction or suggest some things that would make it wayyy better. Simple things or to simplify options. (On mobile)

Instead of choosing someone's message and THEN hitting the like icon, you should just have below their message the LIKE icon so its faster.

Another one I noticed was updating profile information. I can't seem to find how to do that except for changing my profile picture, and even then it still hasn't gotten changed. It will say processing but never will stop saying it nor will it change. So that's a bug fix. But for sure make it so you can swipe left or right to get like the main menu and HAVE an option to choose " Update Profile". Swiping from different view windows would be cool and make the app fun to use.

Also adding in eye catching stuff or app layout helps, just so the app doesn't seem so basic and boring. Like for instance... choosing a topic to find a post or to put up your own post in the category. Make it eye catching/ cyborg looking or get cool ways to swipe the category to load the posts or pictures of some sort. Have at the main menu or the apps main page on the app a photo of someone's bike or a photo that people can submit to enter a contest to get their photo up on the main page for the week. Aka main page photo contest which happens weekly.

Last but not least as kind of said before. This app doesn't really have a MAIN PAGE. Everything is just scattered and there is a tool bar but you even have to click back quite a few times to get to it. So the swiping method would come handy there. Swipe right for the tool bar and profile updates and messages to the categories and swipe left for whatever... you get my point. But develop a main page. Don't leave everything on loose ends and just put here and here and over there. Make the app have its main page and/or accesory pages for better, easier, fun to use, and eye catching abilities.

Thanks for reading and hopefully it will change. One step at a time, but if it can all be done at once... then f ix little bugs later, well then you've got gold and a TRUE eye catching forum that will blow everyone else's forum out of perspective. Cause if other guys see your app and say, "woah... that is pretty slick and cool lookin!" You've gotem by the eyes and maybeee they'll even buy a KTM just because the forum is so cool and more people will join THIS forum.

BEAR KTM 901 2007 450SX-F <----Because I can't update it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make the ap poo into a profile app and news feed app. Like facebook or google+ etc. But it'll only be focuse on KTM which is awesome. Cause I couldnt stand people postings on facebook about how they mowed their lawn amd walked their dog and say every single emotion that was running through them and tell it to the world like everyone should care. But to have a format profile basis like fb but without all that junk just strictly KTM posts and news. You've got me in pard.

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
I'll add another suggestion on the like feature.

In a browser (not the app) why does the Likes given in a thread
"21 (heart symbol) Likes" cover up the page selection on
the top right of the screen?

So if I want to change pages, I have to scroll to the bottom page
selection.:huh:

·
Administrator
616 Posts
Are you referring to the actual motorcycle.com app Bear or the new mobile layout on a browser? Also bajadog can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing please?

KN Community Support

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also it doesn't show which notifications I have read or haven't read they all show the same style font and color. It shows time yes but if I have multiple notifiacations I can't figure out where I left off. I'd suggest adding a notification highlight to the new notification that hasn't been read yet. (On mobile app) could be for desktop as well but i didn't check. Thanks chief

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Hi,

It looks like its only apparent in Forefox and IE browsers. May I suggest using a different browser?

MEG,
community support
Do you mean that this is browser specific?

70% of the surfing web use mozilla or IE.

So, what, Opera?

Just being troublesome.

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Hi,

It looks like its only apparent in Forefox and IE browsers. May I suggest using a different browser?

MEG,
community support
Hi Meg, are you saying that the LIKES covering the page selection
on a thread is because of the browser?

I tried it last night on Safari and it did the same thing.

It's not a browser issue.

Please fix.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts