KTM Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Political Post

OMG the past 8 months seems like 8 years, when is that Fuking guy going away.
Sure, someone else posted first, but it was pretty 'neutral' in my opinion.

No place for a response voicing your strong(er) Political Opinions in here. That, among MANY other things is why most of us spend time in places like this.

And I was interested in hearing how it all worked out. Now I will be reluctant to view or open your future posts and Threads.

Bummer.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you come in here and title your post "POLITICAL POST" and state that this is no place for political post. Talk out of both sides of your mouth much. Freedom of choice, you don't have to look at this thread, freedom of speech, I will say what ever I want. Nobody asked for your obvious political opinion anyway. Thanks for turning my suspension thread into a "POLITICAL" thread.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I "Titled" my response, as that was exactly what I took offense to, and why I called it (YOURS) out as one.

I put a narrative in that box, just so I could associate it with a big "THUMBS DOWN" 'smilie'.

If you knew me, you would also know I speak straight, and tell it like I see it. WHEN appropriate.

Not knowing each other, our history, level of education, age or personal experiences I should be reluctant to say this; But, someone like you trying to preach Constitutional Rights to me is pretty much a joke.

And even "Free Speech" has it's limitations. Guess what? You signed off in agreement not to participate in Offensive, Political or Excessively Vulgar "SPEECH" when you Registered to use this sight. So I am lead to also believe you have a short memory in that regard as well.

So lets get back to talking KTM's. You are rapidly on your way to getting this thread Locked, your Posts deleted, as well as an Administrative Action, up to and including being Banned from posting here in the future.

If you regret your hitting the 'ACCEPT' button upon Registering here, then move along on your own. IF not, then you might just find yourself on the end of what some REALLY might consider a loss of Freedom.

Preferably, we can all just 'move along'. At least that is my hope. So tell us about your impressions on the suspension work and lets just forget this exchange even had to happen, shall we?

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I "Titled" my response, as that was exactly what I took offense to, and why I called it (YOURS) out as one.

I put a narrative in that box, just so I could associate it with a big "THUMBS DOWN" 'smilie'.

If you knew me, you would also know I speak straight, and tell it like I see it. WHEN appropriate.

Not knowing each other, our history, level of education, age or personal experiences I should be reluctant to say this; But, someone like you trying to preach Constitutional Rights to me is pretty much a joke.

And even "Free Speech" has it's limitations. Guess what? You signed off in agreement not to participate in Offensive, Political or Excessively Vulgar "SPEECH" when you Registered to use this sight. So I am lead to also believe you have a short memory in that regard as well.

So lets get back to talking KTM's. You are rapidly on your way to getting this thread Locked, your Posts deleted, as well as an Administrative Action, up to and including being Banned from posting here in the future.

If you regret your hitting the 'ACCEPT' button upon Registering here, then move along on your own. IF not, then you might just find yourself on the end of what some REALLY might consider a loss of Freedom.

Preferably, we can all just 'move along'. At least that is my hope. So tell us about your impressions on the suspension work and lets just forget this exchange even had to happen, shall we?
So here you are again trying to high-jack my thread and make threats, you are a troll looking to make trouble, why don't you just go away and stop posting here:2thumbs:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Troll?

Trying to HiJack your thread?

It seems it is YOU who is insisting on dragging this annoying distraction out, rather than just moving on. Look closely; In every post I have made in this thread, I have told you I am interested in the results you may have obtained with your Suspension Rebuild. I even asked you to please move forward and share with us, even quite clearly and specifically in my last post.

So, though I may have been trying to suggest to you how to avoid trouble, you prefer to blame me, while continuing the need to demonstrate your unwillingness to possibly learn something.

But, in closing, I said it before, and I will say it again; Please share with us your experiences pertaining to the original topic of this thread you have created. It was informative that you included your weight. Even better, it would be nice for you to provide your riding style, primary road or track conditions and if the Suspension Shop asked 'how' you planned on riding the bike with the new set up. That would help others better dial in their own bikes and if, in every individual's opinion, your investment was worth the money.

:cowboy:

·
Dirt Wizard
4,129 Posts
Time to calm it down guys.
Not the place for it.
The mods may end up editing or removing posts from the thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts