KTM Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dirt Wizard
3,728 Posts
wow, I haven't seen rok on his side to many times. I wonder what he would be like on the full motard bike?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Awesome

:clap::smile2: Thanks for those, that really helps get through the winter ...Really enjoyed them, thanks, looks like some of those bike were running a treaded tire, are they special to sm races or a sticky road tire?..:surprise:

·
Dirt Wizard
3,728 Posts
:clap::smile2: Thanks for those, that really helps get through the winter ...Really enjoyed them, thanks, looks like some of those bike were running a treaded tire, are they special to sm races or a sticky road tire?..:surprise:
You can run treaded on/off road tyres on the super motards yes. They also make them in road bike width as well if wanting to take a duke or Superduke off road.
The pirelli mt60rs is a good one.

https://www.thevisorshop.com/en/Pirelli-MT60-RS-Motorcycle-Tyres/m-14290.aspx

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Super Moderator
844 Posts
This is too cool, thanks for this DW. I can put these on my SDGT and maybe do fire roads? Where is AusPete? ... you first!
Ha! That would mean one less excuse to not leave the bitumen roads. However ....... the SDGT would work well as a "soft roader" with these. Maybe if I bought a second set of rims / discs /sprocket with these tyres I would be forced to consider this as an option to buying a second bike.

No, no, no!!!...... maybe??

·
Dirt Wizard
3,728 Posts
@AusPete on dirt, I like the sound of that @Spartacus!
Dunno if the power ranger would let the gt get to dirty, he would start gettin the twitch he gets half way through.
He would have to keep in front of me because the big swedish b-tch would just throw goolies at all the nice "cheap as chips" parts (sarcasm) on the front of the gt.

·
Dirt Wizard
3,728 Posts
He rode over his own foot:surprise:

Awesome:wink2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
the Metzeler and Michelin supermoto "slicks" both have some tread on the rear, I think the Michelin on the front as well

·
Registered
990 Posts
This year's Daytona TT used a section of the Tri-Oval pavement for part of the track, so it was similar to the old ABC "Superbikers" TV races that spawned the SuperMotard class of bikes and racing. Everything goes around in a circle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
Hammerhead
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing