KTM Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's KTM of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1290 Adventure S
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having tank bag issues. I can not find a quick lock for my bike. I tried the "KTM" branded one. It is as tall as my wind screen (what are people carrying?). I tried the SW Motech bag it goes over my handle bars then covers up part of my seat.
I DO NOT need to carry all my gear on my tank. Just a map and maybe passport and granola bar.
Who has found something that works?

Best

·
Registered
2020 KTM SUPER DUKE GT
48 Posts
Looks nice and much smaller. Does it have a map pouch?

Thanks
There is a map pocket on the outside top and an enclosed pocket inside with ample storage inside for gloves, glasses, paperwork, etc. I especially like the mounting hardware which is readily removable and doesn't interfere with gas filling when the bag is removed.

·
Registered
19' 1290 SAS
45 Posts
I never end up using the map pockets for maps. What I prefer for off-road is roll charts - but have not figured out a mount yet for the 1290 and since BDR is all gps points I’ll probably go that way.

·
Registered
2020 1290 Adventure S
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah don't disagree but on this years trip for some reason my GPS decided not to work on my trip. It work work on the way home? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts