KTM Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here the list of riders for Anaheim 450SX and 250SX on 8 January.

If you are not prepared to pay for watching LIVE transmission you can watch the recorded version for free on AMA Supercross

Attachments

Reactions: dcpppf

·
Registered
'19 1290 SDR
132 Posts
Pretty pumped about it! I feel weird admitting this on a KTM forum, but SX started my hatred of KTM lol. I just got in to it a few years back and Cooper Webb being douchy about Cianciarulo blowing his SX championship in '19 just made it easy for me to hate KTM (i'd never owned one before by the way). I just got my SDR earlier this year so I'm coming around to the brand... But will still forever thoroughly enjoy rooting against Webb :p

Hoping Forkner can get back to his old dominant style less the constant injuries. He and I grew up about 10 miles apart... Parents worked together... that kinda stuff. So just some small world fandom :p

Reactions: Axzon

·
Super Moderator
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if Malcolm Stewart has it in him to go all the way, but I hope so! I have never forgiven Ryan Dungey for ending James Stewart's racing career, so if Malcolm can finish on the podium it would go a little way towards correcting that.

Me being from New Zealand there is only one rider with links to here. That is Dylan Walsh in 250SX. He was born in UK, but has lived his whole life in NZ. I be very surprised if he finishes in top ten. But here is hoping!!

·
Registered
'19 1290 SDR
132 Posts
Being so close to australia do you ever adopt those riders as close seconds lol? The lawrence brothers are a bit cocky, but very fun to watch nonetheless!

·
Super Moderator
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being so close to australia do you ever adopt those riders as close seconds lol? The lawrence brothers are a bit cocky, but very fun to watch nonetheless!
The Lawrence boys are good to watch, but NZ and Australia is not the same. So we do not feel any pride from their racing even if there is a respect for the Lawrence family, their commitment, sacrifices and their belief in the two boys.

·
Super Moderator
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Round 1. Anaheim results:
West 250sx: 2022 Anaheim 1 (A1) - 250SX West Supercross Results - Racer X

450sx: 2022 Anaheim 1 (A1) - 450SX Supercross Results - Racer X

A couple random 250SX comments:
  • After Jett Lawrence cracking a rib while practicing, the two brothers swapped 250SX series and Hunter now races in West while Jett will race in East that starts in February and will give him time to heal.
  • The closest we have to a New Zealand rider in this years SX is Dylan Walsh (born in UK, but lived in NZ since he was a toddler) who rides in 250sx West. He placed 17'th at Anaheim. Dylan was fast enough to finish inside top 10, but he really struggled in the whoops where he lost heaps of time!

·
Super Moderator
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts