KTM Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
14,818 Posts
Wow, for a pig bike he throws it around like a 450.

The jumps made me cringe.:surprise:

·
Registered
46 Posts
That was really hilarious. The rider obviously had done lots of dirt bike riding, and maybe some flat tracking.
I'm a new Duke 690 owner, and I'm convinced every Harley (or metric cruiser) rider should learn what a light motorcycle feels like.
No, never mind, it wouldn't have the right sound, and we all know how important that is. :)

PS last bike HD XR1200

·
Dirt Wizard
4,129 Posts
I think he did pretty well. If I had a Harley (which I don't think will ever happen) I to would probably trash it.
No offence to the Harley owners though:grin2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think he did pretty well. If I had a Harley (which I don't think will ever happen) I to would probably trash it.
No offence to the Harley owners though:grin2:
Quick question: The 1978 Elsinore on your list - do you know if the model name stems from the Danish city by any chance?

·
Dirt Wizard
4,129 Posts
Quick question: The 1978 Elsinore on your list - do you know if the model name stems from the Danish city by any chance?
Oh, I never realized that typo, it was a 1975 mt 250 elsinore. I actually think the name elsinore came from a bike race or track they use to have at lake elsinore in california.
Not the best with my history and I wasn't even born yet in 75, so not 100% sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts