KTM Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been tricking finding neutral on my bike, from day one, although it was always easier while the bike was in motion. The last couple of times I have ridden it, it has been hard to find neutral while rolling, and damn near impossible when the bike is stopped at an intersection. Conversely, the bike slips right into neutral when the engine is not running. I now have 4,000 miles on the bike, and I had the oil changed at 3,000. I am getting ready to take the bike in for the 1 Year maintenance, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice I could give to the mechanic?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Just tell him the problems. Perhaps write down all the issues you have on a sheet of paper and leave it with the bike when you take it in. This way they can not tell you they did not know about it if you find they did not fix the issue/issues.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Might just need to bleed the MASTER cylinder. My 2017 GT does that aprox every 1,300 miles. Pump the clutch lever a few times and hold it in, crack the bleeder and a tiny bit of air comes out then you're good to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts