KTM Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's see what everyone is up to with their Dukes day by day try and include pictures so everyone can see. I got the Power Commander and Auto Tune..time to start playing around and making maps.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!

Keep us posted on your maps! :)
Do you intend to dyno test?
Definitely I'll make some with the decat, slip on and the DNA S2 and get it as good as I can. I have plenty of space and back roads out here that I can romp on and get a lot of full throttle runs in every gear so I'll have good maps for sure. I'll post them up for you guys that want to get a power commander and don't want to spend the money on the auto tune or plan on it and need a map to hold them off. I'll be getting my cam probably next month and I'll make some for that as well instead of using the generic Akra map.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I got arty and clayed out my next mold area for the 390, also started making the template fillers for the new front fender. Then got the crayons out and sketched the tail lines on the bike......poor thing looks like its just done 6 rounds with a class of 4 year olds. :donatello:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got arty and clayed out my next mold area for the 390, also started making the template fillers for the new front fender. Then got the crayons out and sketched the tail lines on the bike......poor thing looks like its just done 6 rounds with a class of 4 year olds. :donatello:
Pictures or I don't believe it!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got them both mounted just need to get the bung welded on. Anyone know the size of the stock O2 sensor so I can buy a plug for it?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
No pics, very few people see anything Im doing until its finished or I decide to show it.

Will throw this up but because the unit is almost finished. Initial hard seat cover mold for the 390. Just finalising the underside mold. Looks f$&king brilliant on the bike and puts KTM's to shame, but Im biased :yes:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No pics, very few people see anything Im doing until its finished or I decide to show it.

Will throw this up but because the unit is almost finished. Initial hard seat cover mold for the 390. Just finalising the underside mold. Looks f$&king brilliant on the bike and puts KTM's to shame, but Im biased :yes:

Ok semi believe it now :turned: haha looks good we'll see once you get it mounted

·
Registered
426 Posts
I buffed mine up...

She's been gathering dust in the living room for over a month now, then she got two layers of flies during rides on Thursday and Friday so I spent my Sunday afternoon cleaning her up. Now she shines again and wants to ridden :batman:

Close to 20,000 km and the Cross Power/KTM filters are waiting to be put in...Next action, probably next weekend...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had local dealer Moore & Sons install the larger cam yesterday. They will be finishing up with Akra tune on Tuesday. Previously I cut out the stock air box, removed cat and added gpr mid pipe and exhaust. Anxiously awaiting the chance to ride the Sex90 on Tuesday!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just put one of these in my Duke. I love the dual sets of terminals. It allows for mounting in any orientation. I
laid it down on its side which freed up enough space to carry a tire plug kit above it.

http://batterytender.com/products/batteries/lithium-iron-phosphate-battery-lifepo4-la-eq-10-14.html

Looking at the battery tender reminded me of a question.

Anyone have a battery tender mounted? I am trying to see where the best location is to mount he connector so I can keep it charged up?

Given the design of the tail, it doesn't allow for the easy mount and zip-tie since the cable is only about a foot long.

1 - 20 of 980 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
979 Replies
97 Participants
off-road-biker
KTM Forums
KTM Forums is the forum community for dirt bike motorcycle enthusiasts covering the KTM Duke, Sport minicycles, Off-road bikes, KTM 1190 RC8 and all KTM Motorcycles.
Full Forum Listing