KTM Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2020 SDR.
Can anyone identify this connector which is under the rider seat and perched to the left.

I am looking for the diagnostic port. If this is not it can anyone post a pic of it on their 2020 Superduke R.

Thanks in anticipation

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
The best answer you can get is to note the color of the wires entering the connector and then check the factory wiring diagram. Since the ACC terminals are marked and it doesn't appear to be the diagnostic port, although the photo is inconclusive, it's likely for the heated seat as speculated previously.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The best answer you can get is to note the color of the wires entering the connector and then check the factory wiring diagram. Since the ACC terminals are marked and it doesn't appear to be the diagnostic port, although the photo is inconclusive, it's likely for the heated seat as speculated previously.
Thank you. That’s a good idea. I’ll try that.

I’m also looking for the diagnostic connector. Are you able to point to it’s precise location ?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts

I’m also looking for the diagnostic connector. Are you able to point to it’s precise location ?
No, but it's easily recognizable. It looks like half a normal connector, but when you look at the end, it has flush terminals that look like graphite.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Have you read the manual? I have a 2019 SDR and there’s photos of the diagnostic connector in there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts