KTM Forums banner

1621 - 1639 of 1639 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I fit the Ergo Seats but didn’t notice much difference. They look nice! I was hoping to get rid of that wedgie feeling as the seat slope makes you slide forward while the grippy material holds your pants back. Why don’t bikes ever come with flat seats? The seat is a little taller, maybe I can pull the cover off and remove some of the slope.

·
Registered
270 Posts
:pTook mine out for a little ride, just had a bunch of runs to do, what a blast to ride, I have been helping a friend get a bike so been going to look and test drive some small bore bikes like a Yamaha v-star 250,honda Grom, Honda rebel, the last one I got to drive on a check out session was the Grom , then got on the Duke and said WOW what a bike, did I say I love the 690 Duke? Cause I love my 18 690 Duke...
:cool::D

·
Registered
229 Posts
:pTook mine out for a little ride, just had a bunch of runs to do, what a blast to ride, I have been helping a friend get a bike so been going to look and test drive some small bore bikes like a Yamaha v-star 250,honda Grom, Honda rebel, the last one I got to drive on a check out session was the Grom , then got on the Duke and said WOW what a bike, did I say I love the 690 Duke? Cause I love my 18 690 Duke...
:cool::D
Went out on Mrs bigtree’s 690 on Monday, had a blast over the Crow road with my mate, got to agree with you this bike is a hoot. 👌🏻

·
Super Moderator
1,989 Posts
FFS will you all STOP riding and telling me they're great !!!!

I want to try out SPORT mode and it's rained every minute of every day... Well, it's not raining now, but the roads are still horrible here so no chance of me going out.

·
Registered
229 Posts
FFS will you all STOP riding and telling me they're great !!!!

I want to try out SPORT mode and it's rained every minute of every day... Well, it's not raining now, but the roads are still horrible here so no chance of me going out.
Yeah tell me what it’s like as I might still invest in it but going by Monday’s ride I’m not sure if it needs it. 😜🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since the high beam is terrible and I do most of my riding in the dark (morning and evening commute) through an empty, winding forest road, I made some changes. First, I added a fairly nice Nineo LED bulb. this made everything brighter and whiter. However, the high beam still is just a spot of light hovering above the road which leaves the road in front of me and the edges of the road dark. I was trying to think of ways to keep the low beam on when the high beam is switched on. Unfortunately, the LED driver electronics can probably only handle/allow one at a time. I ended up making a simple bracket and installing a 18W Kawell 6" LED flood light bar. The light bar is about as bright as the LED bulb and is wired to come on with the high beam. I haven't tested this at night yet (in a couple hours) but it seems to be an improvement.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Leo Vice decat ,airbox mod andFuel dongle.
sure opens up a whole bunch of fun.
I haven’t yet looked into this. I just purchased a decat pipe to make oil changes easier but might want to richen up the mixture if it seems lean after the pipe change. So it’s a noticeable change when paired with the airbox cover?

1621 - 1639 of 1639 Posts