KTM Forums banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
I miss this thread. It was my favorite one. So let's hear it. Ride, wrench or anything else.

2.0 thread\2000 posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I took a chance, and purchased some cheaper spotlights for one of my other bikes. I'm very impressed with the lighting, and build quality. Buying another set for the Duke now.
cheap pod lights

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hmmm. So the second post was what someone did to...

a Honda.

Did you read the thread title, dude?

Reactions: Into

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nothing exciting but fired the Duke up first time for the this year. No ride yet but that will come. Clicked to life on the second fast jab of the starter button.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mounted new handlebars! After 2 years, I finally tried something new. The stock bars are too "straight across" for me, putting my wrists/elbows in an awkward position. I ordered and mounted some bars from a 2007 Superduke, part # 610.02.001.100.

They have a little more pullback and are slightly narrower. I've had one 30-40 mile test ride and I think it's a successful improvement.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Good work! I agree about the position the standard bars place your elbows and wrists in. I come back from a ride with aches and niggles in my wrists and elbows. I'm intending to get a set of 'Ace' style bars fabbed up in the coming weeks. Once I've got something to show I'll post pics up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I miss this thread. It was my favorite one. So let's hear it. Ride, wrench or anything else.

2.0 thread\2000 posts
Tried some new wheel cleaner,they look good orange. Moved bike from clean area, spotless 690 duke.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That’s good to know about the 2007 Super Duke bars. I got a Pro Taper bar that helps but yours looks even better. I also like that they are narrower. My Duke bars are 6” wider than my other bike! Seriously restricts lane sharing.

Mounted new handlebars! After 2 years, I finally tried something new. The stock bars are too "straight across" for me, putting my wrists/elbows in an awkward position. I ordered and mounted some bars from a 2007 Superduke, part # 610.02.001.100.

They have a little more pullback and are slightly narrower. I've had one 30-40 mile test ride and I think it's a successful improvement.

View attachment 94668 View attachment 94672 View attachment 94673 View attachment 94674

·
Registered
79 Posts

View attachment 94668 View attachment 94672 View attachment 94673 View attachment 94674
Nice Norton

·
Registered
63 Posts
Picked up a nail. Bugger. Going to try to patch it. If it works all good. If it doesn't then time for a static burnout and new tyre.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
I use a bbq tray from Bunnings. Packs of 3 for $6. They have low sides and are long enough to reach out and down to the real oil tray. Also thick enough not to get holes/tears while installing it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anyone else had trouble with tyre valves? Thought I’d change them while I did my tyres and they both stripped the thread clean off! Got some on order though.
B4229ADD-C1F1-4DC4-9C89-960AA990947B.jpeg

1 - 20 of 240 Posts